It’s become a tradition that our group gets together the second Saturday of the month (weather permitting) for a morning ride. The ride consists of meeting someplace where breakfast can be had (at least coffee and a pastry), going for a bike ride, and then ending someplace close to the start that provides good tasty beer. Hence the name, “BREAKFAST, BIKE, BEER!”
The monthly rides will be posted in the “Rides” section.
- Starting breakfast locations vary to keep things interestesting
- Meet-up time is typically around 8:30 am.
- Ride Start is typically around 9:00 am.
- Ride end time is typically around 11:00 – 12:00 am.
- As we get closer to RAGBRAI distances start to get longer or Second Loops get added for those who want additional mileage.